- 3.5 ounces/100 grams of shrimp
- 2 T fresh cilantro minced
- 1 T fresh mint rolled and sliced into ribbons
- 1 T fresh parsley minced
- 1 large garlic glove, crushed and minced
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 t Simple Girl bouillon or salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- stevia optional (use if this dish is too acidic for you)
- 1-2 cups of Imagine Chicken stock
- 3.5 ounces/100 grams of chopped Rainbow Swiss Chard (stems and leaves)
Makes one protein and one Vegetable
- In an aluminum pan on medium-high to high, deglaze 1 cup of chicken stock, 1/4 cup at a time ( this takes about 5-8 minutes).
- When you have a thick sauce toss in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add Swiss Chard and cook until almost soft, add the shrimp, spices, herbs, lemon juice, and stevia. Toss and serve. This one is delicious!
Add more chicken stock if needed during the cooking/sauteeing process.