- 7 ounces thawed or fresh peeled deveined uncooked shrimp
- Cooking spray (we prefer Smart Balance)
- 5-6 large garlic cloves crushed and chopped
- 2 cups Imagine Chicken broth (about 1 cup for deglazing, and 1 cup for the sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Simple Girl bouillon
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar OR fresh lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon/1 capful Stacey Hawkins Skinny Scampi
- 6-7 flakes of crushed red pepper (yes, actually counting flakes) and they are optional
- zest from 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Spray your saute pan with cooking spray on medium-high, saute your shrimp with a little chicken stock.
- When shrimp is almost done, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Without washing your pan, add in garlic and a little more stock, let it cook down until the pan has a brown film, then add a little more stock, keep doing this until garlic is cooked and soft about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and add the rest of the chicken broth. Let simmer for about 3-5minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add the shrimp to the finished sauce and simmer for about 1 more minute.
- This makes 2 servings. Serve half the amount over one serving of steamed veggies of your choice.