January 20, 2023
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 2 stevia powder packets (or liquid stevia of choice)*
- Couple shakes of vanilla powder*
- 1 Wasa Cracker (crumbled)
- Put the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir and smash blueberries.
- Stir in sauce pan for 5-8 minutes on medium heat or microwave for 45 seconds.
- Stir in the Wasa Crumbles and enjoy!
Click Products for Shop Link:
This recipe was created and shared by M2 Member, Jennifer. Thank you for sharing Jennifer!
Instead of clear stevia I used mixed berry and one and a half of a finn crisp. so good
Hey Gloria! Oooo that sounds like a nice change to the recipe. Thank you for sharing this! We’re so glad you enjoyed it! 🙂