April 2, 2020
- 100 g of frozen, peeled shrimp
- 100 g fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (I like bone broth)
- Crushed garlic. (I buy it from the freezer section in little cubes—so easy and fresh)
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Lemon zest from half a lemon, and the juice from half a lemon.
- Sea salt to taste
- In a sauté pan place broth, garlic, and heat on medium.
- Add the cooked frozen shrimp and broccoli; sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lemon, red pepper flakes and sauté for another 2-3 minutes. I like my broccoli crunchy, so if you like it softer place fresh broccoli in the microwave for 30 seconds before adding to the pan.
- Plate and top with a little sea salt. Yummy!
delicious 5 stars