- 3.5 oz Veal
- 2 Wasa crackers
- 3.5 oz spinach
- Garlic powder
- lemon juice
- Defrost frozen spinach, squeeze out moisture and let it sit in paper towels for a few minutes, or saute fresh spinach in a pan. Let sit.
- Put Wasa crackers in blender/processor and make them into bread crumbs. Season bread crumbs liberally with seasonings of your choice.
- Weigh out 3.5 oz of thinly sliced veal (should be about 2 small thin slices). Sprinkle veal with some lemon juice for moisture, and bread the veal with the breadcrumbs
- Place spinach in the middle of the veal and roll.
- Put rolls seam side down in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.