- 7 oz Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Stevia to taste (Sweet Leaf powdered stevia or liquid stevia of your choice)
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree the salad dressing until smooth.
- Pour over green salad or use as a marinade!
- Enjoy! :)
Thing to note:
- The recommended serving size is 2 Tablespoons. This serving size does NOT count towards a fruit serving for the day.
- If you use the entire dressing in one day, it will be considered a fruit serving.