- 3.5 ounce raw cauliflower rice
- 3.5 ounces grass fed ground beef
- 3 blanched cabbage leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- Blanch the cabbage leaves till pliable.
- Saute the meat with the chopped onions, 3 tablespoons of salsa and spices of your choice for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the portioned cauliflower rice cook for 3 more minutes.
- Divide the meat mixture among the 3 wraps tightly.
- Mix the 1/2 cup of salsa and 1/4 cup of water then place that mixture on bottom of baking dish. Place rolls on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees. Check for tenderness at 45 minutes, if needed, cook for another 15 minutes.