Sweet Curry over protein and veggie (Vegetarian/Vegan protocol)
- 1 serving protein of choice (with tempeh, as shown)
- 3.5 oz cauliflower rice
- 1⁄2 of an apple (you can use the whole thing if you like a lot of apple, or eat the rest with cinnamon)
- a little water, or 1 Tbsp organic half and half or almond milk
- Curry spices, to taste ( I love Penzeys sweet curry.)
- Extra cinnamon, if desired
- Fresh ground or dried ginger (optional)
- Enjoy with Sesame Wasa Thin (optional on the side)
- Heat protein, cauliflower rice, apple, curry spices, and cinnamon together.
- Add almond milk or half and half, and ground ginger last. Stir & enjoy!