- 3.5 ounces chicken tenderloins
- 6-8 tablespoons of Raw Apple cider vinaigrette
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1 cup kale rolled and chopped
- 3 ounces of cauliflower rice
- .5 ounces fresh grape tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Imagine Chicken stock
- Marinate chicken in tarragon and Raw Apple Cider vinaigrette for 15-20 minutes.
- Place kale in a small bowl with tomatoes and add apple cider vinaigrette and let sit until later.
- Place minced garlic into a heated stainless steel pan, add chicken stock to moisten pan and saute until garlic is soft.
- Add cauliflower to the pan, add stock a little time, letting it cook down to add flavor from the pan. Do this a few times until the cauliflower is soft. Place on the ate and cover to keep warm OR toss it into the kale and tomato salad.
- Without washing the pan, add chicken to the hot pan and keep adding chicken stock, allowing it to cook down and make a "gravy." Keep doing this until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve over the cauliflower mixture and pour gravy over the top.
Video is on Team Breakthrough M2