Assemble burgers suggestions:
- Use food processor to mince spinach and cilantro.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together
- Firmly form the mixture into 7 balls measure each to make sure they are the same weight around 5.14 each
- Flatten the balls into patties,
- Heat large stick-resistant skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook until firm and richly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add sliced tomatoes, red onion , romaine lettuce, or any other vegetable for an added burger "crunch."
- I garnished with ketchup and mustard
- Serve while warm!
This recipe yields 7 protein servings and 3 vegetable servings. You can add 2oz of any uncooked vegetables from the list to fulfill your 3.5 recommend vegetable portion
Recipe by M2 Member: Brenda M.
Radish pico de Gallo
(yields 7 portions of 2.5 vegetable servings)
- 7 oz radish
- 3 0z red onion
- 4 oz tomatoes
- Add the juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Tajín Clásico Chile Lime Seasoning
- Mince all ingredients in food processor
- Top your burger with additional burger toppings above.