- 1 - 14.5 oz can whole peeled tomatoes (squish the tomatoes with your hands to break apart)
- 1/2 Tbl chopped from the jar) roasted garlic (no oil)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper
- 5-6 drops of clear liquid stevia
- 1 cup Imagine chicken stock
- 10-12 torn basil leaves
- Place the first six items in a medium saucepan and let reduce for 30 minutes over medium-low heat, skimming off orange acid bubbles.
- Add chicken stock and torn basil leaves and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.