- 7 oz Turkey Burger
- 7 oz Fresh Tomatoes
- 1/2 - 1 cup Salsa
- 1 1/2 chicken Broth
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia - a couple drops (optional) use if your chili is to spicy.
- Purée tomatoes in a mini chopper or blender and set aside
- Brown Turkey burger in skillet
- Remove Turkey burger from skillet and set aside
- Deglaze the pan with a little broth then add the minced garlic and sauté
- Add the puréed tomatoes and cook down until thick
- Add the cooked Turkey burger back in the skillet.
- Add all the spices, salsa, and remaining chicken broth.
- Cook 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with a few scallion tops
- Note - If to thick add more broth.
- You can also add 2 cups of kale to this recipe.
- You can trade the turkey for beef and use beef broth.