- 3.5 oz chicken
- 1/2 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Tuscan Fantasy spice
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Imagine chicken broth
- Season the 3.5 oz chicken portion.
- Spiralize the zucchini (making "zoodles") and weigh out 3.5 oz.
- Make pesto sauce
- in a small blender combine the chicken broth, basil, xanthan gum, stevia, and salt.
- blend until sauce thickens.
- Heat saute pan over medium-high heat, give a quick spray with cooking spray to the hot pan, put the seasoned chicken into the pan, add a little broth.
- Allow broth to cook down until it browns the bottom of the pan, deglaze the pan several times until the chicken is cooked about 4-5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add the zucchini to the pan with a little more broth, toss to heat the zoodles for about one minute, add the pesto, toss over the heat for another minute and plate your chicken and zoodles.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over zoodles (and chicken if desired).