- Season the chicken with a splash of chicken broth, pink salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and lemon juice. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with Smart Balance non-stick spray. Cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and no longer pink in center. Adding chicken broth as needed. Allow brown to build up in the pan, using the broth to remove it while cooking the liquid down. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add additional broth if necessary to cook the garlic and Caraway seeds for about 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk in 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth, mustard, Tuscan Fantasy or Italian seasoning, and pepper. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Whisk in Xanthan gum and half and half. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and pour into a glass dish or measuring cup. Set aside.
- Using the same pan without rinsing it, add the spinach and a splash of chicken broth. Toss quickly for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and separate onto plates or into your lunch containers. Top with tomato halves equally dividing into four portions.
- Add chicken back to the skillet with a little of the sauce if necessary to heat back up, no more than a minute. Enjoy!
NOTE - if necessary, salt your meal after you taste it.
Can also serve over cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or broccoli.
Click Product for Link: