- 14 ounces or 400 grams chicken breast tenderloins
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- splash of chicken broth
- a squeeze of lemon
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Caraway seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tsp Stacey Hawkins Tuscan Fantasy or Italian seasoning blend
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste (use this if you used Italian blend)
- 1 1/2 cups of Imagine Chicken broth
- 4 Tablespoons of Organic half/half
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 100 grams or 3.5 ounces of grape tomatoes sliced in halves
- 300 grams or 10.5 fresh spinach
- Season the chicken with a splash of chicken broth, pink salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and lemon juice. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with Smart Balance non-stick spray, cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and no longer pink in center. Add Chicken broth as needed. Allow brown to build up in the pan and use the broth to remove it and cook the liquid down. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add additional broth if necessary to cook the garlic and Caraway seeds for about 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk in 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth, mustard, Tuscan fantasy, or Italian seasoning and pepper. stir for about 1 minute.
- Whisk in Xanthan Gum and half/half, cook and stir over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and pour into a glass dish or measuring cup and set aside.
- Using the same pan without rinsing it, add the spinach and a splash of chicken broth. Toss quickly for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and separate onto plates or into your lunch containers. Top with tomato halves equally dividing into four portions.
- Add chicken back to the skillet with a little of the sauce if necessary to heat back up, no more than a minute. Enjoy!
Can also serve over cauli-rice, zucchini noodles, or broccoli.