- 3.5 oz chicken breast sliced thin
- 3.5 oz pre cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 TBSP Stacy Hawkins Tuscan Fantasy
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Pinch of Xanthan gum
- Pre-bake the spaghetti squash.
- Place 3.5 oz of spaghetti squash in steamer to heat.
- Dip thinly cut chicken cutlets in chicken broth. Then, sprinkle the Tuscan Fantasy seasoning on both sides.
- Pour 1/2 cup broth in skillet.
- Cook the chicken 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place squash on plate, partially cover squash with chicken.
- To make a sauce, add broth to deglaze pan.
- Add a pinch of Xanthan gum to thicken.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and spaghetti squash. Enjoy!