- 14 ounces of ground turkey
- 3-4 cloves of fresh garlic
- Smart Balance spray
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 2 1/4 cups Imagine chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Simple Girl bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Zesty White Chili spice by Stacey Hawkins
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 4 tablespoons organic half/ half
- optional 2 cups of baby kale (free)
- Sauté garlic with a little chicken broth and Smart Balance spray until brown abs fragrant
- Add ground Turkey and sauté until meat is browned. Use chicken broth to continually deglaze the sauté pan.
- Add 2 cups of broth, scallions, and spices.
- Cool for about 10 minutes add the half and half and kale.
- Cook until kale is wilted, it should only take 2-3 minutes.
If you want to make this vegetarian substitute beans for Turkey. If you want to add spinach, you can. The kale works be considered free since it is less than one cup per serving.