- 14 ounces of ground turkey
- 3-4 cloves of fresh garlic
- Smart Balance spray
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 2 1/4 cups Imagine chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Simple Girl bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Zesty White Chili Spice by Stacey Hawkins
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 4 tablespoons organic half/ half
- optional 2 cups of baby kale (free)
- Sauté garlic with a little chicken broth and Smart Balance spray until brown abs fragrant
- Add ground Turkey and sauté until meat is browned. Use chicken broth to continually deglaze the sauté pan.
- Add 2 cups of broth, scallions, and spices.
- Cool for about 10 minutes add the half and half and kale.
- Cook until kale is wilted, it should only take 2-3 minutes.