- 3.5 ounces of chicken breast cut into 1-2 inch bites
- 1 sourdough Wasa crisp
- 2 teaspoons of Homemade Ranch Seasoning (H.R.S.)
- Franks hot sauce
- Cut raw chicken breast into 1-2 inch bites
- Grind up 1 Wasa crisp and 1 teaspoon of H.R.S. in a food processor
- In a bowl, coat the chicken bites with the Wasa Ranch mixture.
- Place chicken bites into the air fryer at 360 degrees for minutes.
- Place cooked chicken bites into a small bowl, sprinkle another teaspoon of H.R.S. and the desired amount of Franks hot sauce.
- Stir and serve with Homemade Ranch dressing.