- 3.5 ounces Ahi Tuna
- Smart Balance spray
- 1-2 Tablespoons Toasted Ginger Sesame spice (TGS) by Stacey Hawkins
- wedge of fresh lemon or lime
Stir Fry Cauliflower Rice:
- 3.5 ounces of raw cauliflower
- 1 -2 teaspoons Bragg's Aminos
- 1 clove chopped fresh garlic
- pinch of fresh parsley, scallions, chives, or cilantro
- generous sprinkle of TGS
- 2-3 tablespoons of Imagine chicken stock/broth
Cucumber wasabi salad:
Click here for the linked recipe
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees
- Place TGS on a small glass dish, press tuna into spice, and coat all sides.
- Do a quick spray over the tuna and place it into the air fryer for 3-4 minutes.
- Check your fish, it should about medium-rare, 1-2 more minutes will bring it up to medium.
Stir fry cauliflower rice:
- Spray your saute pan with a little smart balance and add the chopped garlic.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of chicken broth and saute until garlic is soft and fragrant.
- Add cauliflower and 2-3 teaspoons more of chicken broth, and the Bragg's Aminos.
- Saute until cauliflower is a little soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Cover, turn off the heat, and let stand for 2-3 minutes while plate your tuna and cucumber salad.
- Add your "rice" to your dish and top off with fresh cilantro or parsley and a pinch more of TGS.
- Squeeze lemon or lime over your tuna and enjoy!
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here: