- 7 ounces of cauliflower
- 2 sourdough Wasa crackers
- 1 tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins Classic Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of Imagine chicken broth
- Frank's Original Red Hot Sauce
- Cut cauliflower in small bite-size pieces.
- Place Wasa crackers into a ziplock bag and crush them up with a rolling pin or large drinking glass.
- Add the seasoning and salt to the crushed cracker bag.
- Thoroughly combine egg white and chicken stock in a shallow bowl.
- Doing one piece at a time, coat cauliflower with egg mixture and drop into the bag.
- Shake and coat each piece of cauliflower and then place it in the Air Fryer.
- After all the pieces are in the air fryer, cook at 400 degrees for 18 -20 minutes.
- Arrange your cauliflower on a plate and shake the desired amount of hot sauce onto each piece.
- If you want dipping sauce, try our homemade ranch dressing. Click here for that recipe.