- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 t apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/8 t fresh ginger (I use ginger paste from the produce section.)
- 1 T minced scallions/green onions
- salt & pepper to taste
- 100 g / 3.5 oz raw, deveined, peeled, chopped shrimp
- 2 ounces Boston or Butter lettuce
- Place chicken stock and all ingredients, EXCEPT the shrimp and lettuce into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil and allow to cook down for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped shrimp and allow this to cook for 1-2 minutes. The shrimp will cook fast.
- Wrap 1-2 tablespoons of shrimp mixture in lettuce leaves, folding one side and then rolling into small wraps.
- Use Spicy Orange sauce as a dipping sauce OR not. It's good without :)