- 1/4 orange peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/4 lemon peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (T) tablespoon scallions/green onion finely chopped
- 1 T fresh chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/8 (t) teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 t garlic powder
- 3/4 t Simple Girl Dry Boullion
- 1 pinch of orange zest
- 1 pinch of lemon zest
- 1 pinch of cayenne
- 2-4 drops clear liquid stevia or 1/2 - 1 packet of powdered stevia
- 1-2 sprinkles of xanthan gum
- In a small saucepan add the orange and lemon to the water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer adding water as needed.
- Simmer until the fruit becomes soft. Press slices with a fork breaking up the fruit, and then remove the skins and seeds.
- Add all other ingredients and continue stirring, reducing the liquid by half or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add xanthan gum at the end, a little sprinkle at a time, stirring. A little thickens a lot
- Serve with chicken, vegetables, or fish.
- Click here for the Ginger Shrimp Wraps. Great dipping sauce!