- 3.5 ounces cooked shredded spaghetti squash
- 1 serving of Nan's Caramel Cream Sauce (click here for recipe)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Cut raw spaghetti squash into quarters, wrap each piece in aluminum foil, place them on a cookie sheet, and cook at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let squash cool, scrape out seeds, and then and scrape out 3.5 ounces of squash. (This is not a vegetable that you can weigh raw, so when using spaghetti squash, please don't worry about that.)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl - mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve cold and sprinkle more cinnamon and/or nutmeg as desired.