- 2 Grissini Garlic Bread Sticks
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons of Imagine chicken broth (to saute garlic)
- 14 ounces ground chicken (high quality) [1 pound minus 2 ounces]
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
- Process the bread sticks into crumbs, either with a food processor or put them into a Ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin until crushed.
- Soak the breadcrumbs in water for about 1 minute, squeeze out the excess.
- Saute the minced garlic with Imagine chicken broth until soft and fragrant.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Form into 4 equal patties.
- Cook to well done (chicken must be cooked well done, it's not like red meat).
- Side Note: you can always substitute beef, bison, or ground turkey for the ground chicken. Keep in mind, beef and bison are heartier meats, they might need more spices or salt/pepper than the poultry.
- Thank you https://blackbirdideas.wordpress.com for the great pic!